Sunday, May 4, 2014





In my box of darkness, there’s lots of loneliness and sadness. I wish I could see some

light, but it is so black, dark, and scary. I’m sorry, but I can’t see anything good in my

box of darkness. All that I see and feel is fear. It is so dark.

-J.V.

 

Beauty

You’re just about perfect to my all seeing eye
But I’m not superficial, and your beauty foes
A lot deeper than your exciting eyes
Your soft, smooth skin and your sexy body
Which radiates the most powerful sexuality!
The beauty of your smile
The wonder of your little laugh
And the pitter-patter of your cowboy boots
On my backstep pull me from
Troubled sleep into the most
Beautiful present
There’s no describing the beauty that you
Bring into my world –
It just “is” –
Like the next breath
And the next
And the next

-D.M.





Box of Darkness

Somebody handing me a box of darkness,
What would it look like?
I was once handed a box of darkness
A gift as much as it was a curse
It contained both shadows and visions
Of what was to come into my life
It brought me many sorrows
Which became the seeds of my happiness
In it was all of my fears
Each one dimming my inner light
Shadowed beings that did not give up
Without a fight
In the darkness I became lost
And I searched endlessly for the light
I found that it was within my heart
Where there exists no light or dark
Just me
Inside of that box
No longer scared of the dark

-A.D.




 
Untitled

I am giving you a piece of my heart to remind you that I am always here for you no
matter how far apart we may be. I’m giving you a piece of my soul that will hold
you dearly and never let you go. Whenever you are troubled and struggling to smile
remember that has no limits and goes on for miles. Always smile and always know
that I am thinking of you.
You’ve changed my life in so many ways. You’ve added something special to all
of my nights and days. Always show me that you care. You’ve always given me
friendship that is beautiful and a devotion that is rare. Thank you for all that you are.
If every wish that I ever made upon a start came true, I would be as happy as I am
when I’m with you. Since I really can’t express myself the way that I’d like to do, I’ll
sum up all of my deepest thoughts in three words: I love you.

-M.R.



Phenomenal Woman

Strength in her virtue
Grace in her flaws
Tenderness in her love
Beauty in all
She has given life and bared the burden of pain
Given rise to her greatest joy
A proud mother indeed
She gave me her everything
And spoiled me with care
Her love was my protector
I had no fears or no wants
She was my mother,
But also had to be a father at times
She raised her only boy to be a man
In a world turned cold

-A.D.

 
Danielle

Respects herself always
And she doesn’t take disrespect from anyone
Never accepts anthing less that perfection
And always expects the most from me
She’ll love me always
Unconditionally
And forever
Keeps her head held high
Rain or shine
Perseveres wiping tears
From her eyes
Loves herself and the best of the world
While it has proven unfair
Strong and beautiful
From the ground up to those gorgeous eyes
And long dark hair
She’s perfect in every way
Thin or small
Sick or well
A goddess of heaven
An angel of hell
To me she’s everything
That a woman should be

-R.B.

 
How I Feel

This class is so awesome
I don’t sit and play opossom
To write how I feel
It really helps me deal
To do something right
It helps me sleep better at night
When I think of love
I wish I was holding you tight
I want so bad
To be able to kiss you goodnight
Because my love for you is outta sight
You clear up the clouds and brighten up my life
To set all of this out
Is such a delight

-J.L.

No comments:

Post a Comment