Thursday, December 20, 2012

Streets
 Woke up in the streets
The ones I creep
Looking for a bag of green
Only 21 and I've already seen
the pain and blood of the streets
But the streets is where I'm from
The streets is where I live
And where I die
The streets made me into the monster I am  now
There's no going back now
I played the game of the streets
and in Jail I sit now.
So be grateful
Cuz the streets will eat you up.
-I.F.

Thinking of You
Thinking of you
My days go by quicker
You are the one that makes me happy
You put a smile on my face
whenever I see you
My heart skips a beat
I feel like I'm floating
So you see, you're me.
You're the air and the food I eat
So without you there wouldn't be me.
Stay by my side
We'll always be like milk and cookies
One don't taste good without the other
I love you Milli and in You I trust
You got my heart and it's up to you\
whether to throw it or love it
-I.F.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment