Sunday, March 16, 2014

Shay's rap
Rhythmically blessed with flows that possess,
Id give it a rest, but I'm way over stressed,
I'll rap about nonsense or rap about pain,
I'll rap about struggles or being stuck in the game,
I'll spit flows so savage you'll trip out often,
Yea all my troubles I'm sure drugs have caused them,
but on a light note, I'm holdin' on strong,
I'm aware that I still got some time that's real long,
but I know I'm powerless, there's nothin' I can do,
I won't let it brake me, I'll stay strong & get through, 
Fight thru the hardships & overcome grief,
avoid all the non-sense, I sigh w/ relief, 
It will never be more than I'm able to stand,
Won't bite the hand that feeds me cuz I don't need a man, 
all I need is insight & my belief in fate,
& gratitude always cuz I'll have an out date
-S.G.

Incarceration Occupation
They can't seem to relate to my flows spit with haste
But these skills I don't waste
As I await prison gates.
Fate- is so corrupt but that's just my luck
shoulda' listened to my gut but I was too drunk,
sleep deprived crazy
no if's what's buts or maybe's,
blackouts they came daily.
Now, I sit waiting',
these fake friends I'm hatin',
No false shit, I'm statin',
“Convict” is my occupation,
relations- to stress ,
past 8 years is a mess,
Only a backward progress,
I guess I failed this test,
I confess to no less.
No denial I'm in,
my addiction will win,
I carry dark sins,
I know prison's waitin' & my faith is fadin',
see, darkness in nearing,
losing my loved ones I'm fearing,
My eyes start up tearing.
The truth you are hearing- cuz I speak no lies,.
Just look into my eyes
See a past of demise,
hurt and failed times
S.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment