Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The following a from a prompt in which we wrote a piece of micro-fiction, a story in a few words:
H-Unit


 Beautiful grey eyes that hide no lies. I was wrong.

-A.B.

And strike three, the Giants win, the Giants win the Pennett.

-D.F.

Hi, bye. Bye, hi. It's all the same, we all die.

-I. F.

Created by man, inspired by nature. The swan is made out of scratch paper

-J.

G-Unit

Hard concrete cold ground, on the cardboard I slept sound.

Turn to the left then to the right. Seein' through clouds that are thick and white.

-S.G.

Mom met Jeff, mom sells her house... Wow!

Stress. No sleep. When's court?

-A.

I took my paycheck to the store. I brought a package home.

My car sits at the beach, watching the tide roll in.

The radio is playing music. Who's playing me?

-K.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment